- Stop ignoring that friend who suddenly went broke after loss of job or business. Reach out.
- That single mother playing independent is not fine. Reach out.
- That jobless drunk brother who has been branded ‘useless’ by your friends and family. Reach out.
- That beautiful woman who you think has it all. She is not fine. Reach out.
- Your sister/brother/in-law/colleague who suddenly became lazy, withdrawn and rude.
- Suicide is not selfish. It is selfish to remind a depressed person that suicide will only transfer the pain to others. There is no pain in death. Depression seeks that peace. Reach out.
- No. A bottle of whiskey is not reaching out.
- And Paybills after suicide is HYPOCRISY. Reach out to your friend’s.